Re: I/O macros redefined, inconsistent across m68k machdep headers

Hi Thorsten,

They are in m68k-queue on 3.9 so might to into 3.10. No idea whether

Ah okay. ISTR Geert saying you had to submit them?

Correct - will do when I find a free moment. I need to tread a wee bit
carefully after being shot down in flames last time.

they are automatically backported to 3.8.10.

Oh sorry, that was a typo, I meant 3.10 of course. Nothing is
backported automatically.

Should be going into 3.10 vanilla if no objections are raised. The
rest has already been merged (except for the interrupt stuff, which
people may have shrugged off a a joke).

Cheers,

    Michael

(As a side note: will your Atari NIC drivers be in 3.8.10 vanilla?)

They are in m68k-queue on 3.9 so might to into 3.10. No idea whether

Ah okay. ISTR Geert saying you had to submit them?

they are automatically backported to 3.8.10.

Oh sorry, that was a typo, I meant 3.10 of course. Nothing is
backported automatically.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
Sorry,  I’m annoyed today and you came by as an Arch user. These are the
perfect victims for any crime against humanity, like  systemd,  feminism