Re: Atari TT

Michael Schmitz dixit:

If the other kernel (nonet) shows a proper boot screen, that's a kernel size
issue.

They have very few difference, though.

That does not include my more recent patches to the interrupt code. I
suspect you may be using the atari_ethernec driver instead of the generic ne
one as well. I'll check your kernel image to see what it does use.

I’m using Geert’s m68k-queue branch plus Alan’s patch.
Is that not correct?

And yes, of course I selected the EtherNAT and EtherNEC drivers.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
„nein: BerliOS und Sourceforge sind Plattformen für Projekte, github ist
eine Plattform für Einzelkämpfer“