atafb and X/fbdev

Hi,

X/xfbdef gets SIGFPE. X/fbdev doesn’t like *any* atafb mode: it likes
neither interleaved planes nor 1bpp modes, and I don’t think there are
any others. How can we get an X server on ARAnyM running (I’ve got both
current x.org from sid and XFree86 from woody installed)?

Sitting at BAAMM! so quick response appreciated ;)

http://lists.debian.org/debian-68k/2012/05/msg00027.html

bye,
//mirabilos
--
13:37⎜«Natureshadow» Deep inside, I hate mirabilos. I mean, he's a good
guy. But he's always right! In every fsckin' situation, he's right. Even