Re: [RFC/PATCH] m68k: fix compiler warning by properly inlining flat_set_persistent()

Hi Greg,

2012/4/23 Greg Ungerer <gerg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Normally this signed-off-by goes after your patch description
(Documentation/SubmittingPatches section 12).

I know. That text wasn't intended to be part of the commit message, it was
to trigger the discussion. I'll resend the patch with a proper commit message,
including the warning.

Same warning will appear on every other arch, since the only one using
flat_set_persistent() is arch/blackfin...
do you think it would be nice to submit that also (to the proper
lists, of course)?

Thanks for the review,
Ezequiel.