Re: Atari console corruption

Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:

What does `fbset -i' say?

*installs fbset* (if it helps, the lightwhite text of linux_logo -uy
is fine, but the normal shell lightgrey on black looks yellowish)

mode "640x480-60"
    # D: 25.176 MHz, H: 31.470 kHz, V: 59.943 Hz
    geometry 640 480 640 960 4
    timings 39720 42 18 31 11 100 3
    rgba 4/0,4/0,4/0,0/0
endmode

Frame buffer device informaion:
    Name	: Atari Builtin
    Address	: 0xb27000
    Size	: 307200
    Type	: INTERLEAVED PLANES (2 bytes interleave)
    Visual	: PSEUDOCOLOR
    XPanStep	: 1
    YPanStep	: 1
    YWrapStep	: 0
    LineLength	: 320
    Accelerator	: Atari Blitter

Hm, so it appears I *am* using an interleaved mode but do not
have the corruption. Niceâ (but then, this is an old kernel with
only a few of the modern patchesâ OTOH, I never saw itâ)

ARAnyM config looks like:

[VIDEO]
FullScreen = No
BootColorDepth = 8
VidelRefresh = 1

and
Args = root=/dev/hda1 console=tty debug=par
(using video=atafb:vga2 is no longer needed thanks to the stram fix)

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20â<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21â<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is