Re: Atari console corruption

Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:

You must use an Atari interleaved bitplanes mode to see it, though.

That might have been the thing I didnât, probably. I actually
donât know what video mode it uses, except the colours are
reversed (I have linuxlogo in .profile just for fun, and the
red Debian swirl is blue on the graphical console). No idea
what âoptimalâ settings to use in ARAnyM eitherâ

bye,
//mirabilos
--
22:20â<asarch> The crazy that persists in his craziness becomes a master
22:21â<asarch> And the distance between the craziness and geniality is