Re: Add private syscalls to support NPTL

Maxim Kuvyrkov wrote:
Geert, in case there'll be further changes in the NPTL patch, would you like me submit full patch against original tree or only the incremental difference?

Ping.

Geert, did you have a chance to look over the patch from Oct. 2 2009?

I've done a lot of testing since then and TLS/NPTL support on m68k/ColdFire is now stable enough to have no unexpected failures on binutils, gcc, g++, libstdc++ and glibc testsuites.

Thanks,

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
CodeSourcery