Re: I'm back on linux-m68k

On Sat, 8 Nov 2008, Joshua Juran wrote:

So far, I haven't been able to boot my 950 while a drive connected to
the external bus was powered on.  The external drive's access light goes
on immediately after the screen lights up grey, and startup gets as far
as drawing the Mac OS splash screen and maybe 12 pixels of progress
before halting, resuming normally if I power off the external drive.

Any ideas?

I see the same issue sometimes. I don't think it is a termination problem
but it is hard to say. You could try installing drivers from HD SC Setup,
Drive Setup, Silverlinig or HDT etc.

Finn

Josh