Re: PMU 68k, was Re: Known working 2.6 kernel config for m68k Mac

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008, J Silverman wrote:

Hi Finn,

I just tried out the patch.  Unfortunately, the system still shuts down
during the boot.

Oh well. It was a long shot (I don't know much about these PMU chips). I'm
in the process of porting the powermac PMU driver, in case that is more
accomodating toward newer m68k models like the PB 5x0. Not much luck so
far -- with this driver my PB 190 turns itself off too. But I have working
code to look at so I'm sure this can be made to work too.

Finn