Re: kbuild now support arch/$ARCH/include - time for ARCHs to convert

As (a) I'm not using git (yet) for merging with Linus, and (b) this will
cause some breakage in the m68knommu tree anyway, perhaps it's easiest if
Greg
takes care of it in m68knommu.git?

Greg, is that OK for you?

Yep, I will do that.

Good. I also think this is the only right way to do it
so we do not have a longer period with m68knommu being broken.

	Sam