Re: Server down

Hi,

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Tony Mantler wrote:

Probably the best way to do it would be to dump it somewhere straight as a read-only CVS repository and point a cvsweb to it, then just ignore it for all but historical purposes and do any new development in a fresh git, with whatever needed changes picked out and added in by hand.

If it were just me, I wouldn't bother with it too much, but leaving it
behind as a git repository would have the advantage, I could fix up some
of the history, which right now is more difficult to extract. git is
certainly the better format to preserve that history.
Can you put the last version of the repository somewhere (even as tar file
would be fine)?

bye, Roman