Re: Server down

Perhaps this is a good time to move to a git tree on kernel.org?

-f

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008, Tony Mantler wrote:

Sadly this afternoon the RAID on my server died bigtime, taking down my
server. Further complicating matters is the fact that I'm in california
for the next two months and I won't be able to repair it.

I have a backup of the m68k cvs, homedirs etc that I can send to someone
else to host. Please reply to this address ASAP if you can provide
hosting.