Re: Draft TLS/NPTL ABI for m68k and ColdFire, version 0.2

On Fri, Nov 30, 2007 at 07:05:05PM +0000, Joseph S. Myers wrote:
CodeSourcery has been investigating implementing TLS (Thread-Local
Storage) and NPTL (Native POSIX Thread Library) for ColdFire
processors.  The proposed TLS ABI for ColdFire and m68k, including the
required kernel interfaces, is below; any comments?

Out of curiosity, has any progress been made? I think we're going to
need to update glibc rather soonish and it would be nice to have TLS
and NTPL, otherwise it's going to get ugly.

Thanks,

Stephen

<stephen@xxxxxxxxxxx>