Re: Draft TLS/NPTL ABI for m68k and ColdFire, version 0.2

On Mon, Dec 03, 2007 at 06:40:27PM +0100, Roman Zippel wrote:
I've already played with a vdso implementation and played with a few
possibilities, there are subtle problems when writing to that page (e.g.
by the debugger via ptrace), so that at the next context switch the
correct thread value is written to the correct page...

Did you have anything in a condition to share? I'm interested in
poking at it a bit, and it would be easer to start from something
that has already had some work done for m68k rather than starting
from what is there for a different architecture.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

-