Searching latest patches for Coldfire V4E/V4M

Hi List,

I'm looking for the latest patches to run Linux on Coldfire V4e and
maybe also on V4m.

The latest version I found,is provided by the ltib stuff for Linux
2.6.10 :-(

I got the thing working, but found also found lots of strange and odd
things in these patches.

As 2.6.10 is a bit outdated, I either could either incrementially patch
up to some more recent version (3 years, thousends of patches - bad
idea) or redo the V4 port on some up-to-date kernel, which should be
less painful and time-consuming.

So before I start redoing the port - has somebody already done some work
on it?

Any kind of information which could save me time and wasted efforts is
appreciated :-)

Regards

Carsten