Current natfeat support

Hi!

I have beeng fiddling with the linux-m68k CVS a bit and where I was
comparing the differences in natfeat support between the debian
2.6.18-8 I have been hacking temporarilly before to the maintrunk
in the CVS.

I have noticed a couple things:

* the detect_native_features() dissapeared effectively making a NATFEAT
  capable kernel not operating on normal atari HW.

* The nfeth.c file now doesn't use any wrappers around the nf_call()
  executions. I am not completely sure if this should be adopted as the
  default way to deal with natfeats as the nf_call() arguments are supposed
  to be all 4 byte long (that is the definition of the interface) whereas
  if left as is one needs to pay a lot of attention to all parameter sizes
  and necessary casting where appropriate.

I would like to hear comment on the topic from you guys as I would like
to get the already working (hight experimental, atm 2.6.18-8 debian kernel
only) natfeat utilizing framebuffer driver into the CVS shape so that I
could publish a reasonably looking patch.

Best Regards

Standa

-