Re: Repo for tests which fail currently?

Hi Greg,

> Why not just add them to the kernel tree, with ksft_test_result_skip()
> being the result for now while they still fail, and then when the kernel
> code is fixed up, change that back to the correct
> ksft_test_result_error() call instead?

Well, I don't want the tests to be skipped, I want them to be run :) So,
they will indicate that someone is working on the issue when they turn
from red to yellow / green. I expect the issues to be all over the place
and I don't want to monitor all that manually.

But since I do want them in the kernel tree and kselftest already has
some nice infrastructure (like required config options), I wondered
about a seperate directory, like "kfailtest". These tests are not run by
default but whenever an issue from there gets fixed, an inverted /
improved test can go to the proper kselftest folder. A bit like the
staging folder where items are expected to move out. Except, here not
the tests are ugly only their result is.

Maybe I'll start with this direction and see how it goes...

All the best,

   Wolfram