Re: latencytop: Use seq_putc() in lstats_show()

> Not sure why this got forwarded to me.

The script “get_maintainer.pl” pointed your recent contribution out.

>> A single line break should be put into a sequence.
>> Thus use the corresponding function “seq_putc”.
>>
>> This issue was transformed by using the Coccinelle software.
>
> A couple of comments while I'm here:
> * The "why" is not clear; please clarify why a single line break should
>   be put into a sequence.

This is a desired data processing effect here.
https://elixir.bootlin.com/linux/v6.10/source/kernel/latencytop.c#L263

> * I don't think that a one liner merits the "coccinelle" comment.
>   However, if you *really* think it should be there, please add more
>   information, like the conccinell script.

I would appreciate if another SmPL script can eventually be integrated
for the coccicheck tool.

Regards,
Markus