Re: KTODO automated TODO lists

On 23/10/2023 20:49, Andrew Morton wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 07:11:36 +0300 Dan Carpenter <dan.carpenter@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Yesterday someone on my lists just sent an email looking for kernel
>> tasks.
>
> Well here's a task: write a bot which follows the mailing lists and
> sends people nastygrams if one of their emails is more than 95%(?)
> quoted text.
>
> It's happening significantly more lately.  Possibly because the gmail
> client helpfully hides quoted text.

I would also point to reviewers and maintainers who give a Rb/Ack tag:
1. somewhere at the top, without any footer like Best regards, and then
quote entire patch, so I don't know shall I look for more comments after
Rb/Ack?

2. quote entire email and then add Rb/Ack, so I need to figure out
whether there was something between the hundreds of lines of text or not.

Best regards,
Krzysztof