Re: [patch] bna: fix error handling of bnad_get_flash_partition_by_offset()

On Thu, Feb 09, 2012 at 05:53:20PM -0800, Rasesh Mody wrote:
> [...]

It's already treated as an error.  A return value of zero means the
user gets a return value of -EFAULT.  I'm slightly confused by your
email.

My patch was already merged into git.  Can you just send a patch
which does what you want?  I don't know the subsystem well enough to
say how you want zero returns to be handled if the original code was
not correct.

regards,
dan carpenter