Re: Question about TODO list of janitors project

vignesh babu bm wrote:
> Latest RC version...
>
> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 1:55 PM, shark huang <shark.hh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi:
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 4:14 PM, vignesh babu bm <vigneshbabu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> The owners of a TODO will typically be identified by the wiki pages.
>>> Once a person takes responsibility over a particular TODO he is
>>> supposed to edit the wiki for that topic and add his name at the
>>> bottom so that people know that he is working on it.
>>>
>> Thanks.
>>
>>> The latest tree can be used to develop the janitorial patches. Welcome aboard.
>> You mean latest stable version(2.26.28) or latest rc version(2.26.29-rc1) ?

Some work can be done off of Linux-next:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sfr/linux-next.git

That way you capture most of the changes that subsystem maintainers are
planning on merging, though while we're in the beginning RCs latest RC
is probably right.

-Richard Holden