Re: Question about TODO list of janitors project

The owners of a TODO will typically be identified by the wiki pages.
Once a person takes responsibility over a particular TODO he is
supposed to edit the wiki for that topic and add his name at the
bottom so that people know that he is working on it.

The latest tree can be used to develop the janitorial patches. Welcome aboard.

Vignesh Babu BM.