Re: [RESEND] Looking for a hack to remove auto-selected items from .config output

From: Donald Zickus <dzickus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2023 09:58:35 -0400

> Resending without the html cruft to pass through the linux-kbuild mail daemon

`make savedefconfig`? It saves a very minimal config with only manually
selectable entries, which differ from the default config. IOW, if you
take the default config and then change only CONFIG_FOO, your config
saved via this command will contain 1 entry, even if _FOO also
automatically selects _BAR.

> options.  Basically reversing the normal config generating process, I
> think.
>
> Not looking for anything complicated, just something simple I can quickly apply.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Cheers,
> Don

Thanks,