Re: [Kernel.org Helpdesk #93182] Re: linux-kbuild missing from lore?

On Wed, Aug 5, 2020 at 8:49 PM Chris Hoy Poy via RT
<kernel-helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This should be active at
>
> https://lore.kernel.org/linux-kbuild

Looks great! Thanks for getting this stood up for us Chris, we appreciate it.

> I dont think we missed any, but there might have been a few slip past the gap between the archive and the subscription being active, feel free to forward a quick list of those days if necessary, and I'll pull them in too.

Comparing https://marc.info/?l=linux-kbuild, there's a small hole
between July 8-July 27/29.  I've reached out to Hank who can help get
me the archive for those dates, and I'll rerun the sanitizer and reach
out to you with a link.  Then it looks like lore.kernel.org should be
pretty complete for kbuild.
--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers