Re: [Kernel.org Helpdesk #93182] Re: linux-kbuild missing from lore?

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020 at 2:33 PM Chris Hoy Poy via RT
<kernel-helpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Apologies for delays!
>
> Have just tried to grab this shared file, and I'm getting 403'd (violates terms),
>
> I have an archiver subscribed, so new emails are being collected.

Ever since a certain engineer decided to exfiltrate documents
regarding LIDAR we now internally have a completely locked down (read:
useless) version of google drive.  If you can send me your email
(other than kernel-helpdesk@rt.linuxfoundation) off list, then I might
be able to share this with you that way.  I was able to send an invite
to the helpdesk email, but I suspect that just filed a ticket
somewhere.

--
Thanks,
~Nick Desaulniers