Re: linux-next

On 02/18/14 22:22, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 22:12:05 -0800 Behan Webster <behanw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes. The plan is to send them to the list. Just haven't got to it yet.
Sorry for the confusion.

Like I said, at this point I was just asking about linux-next inclusion,
and how that all worked.
OK, I should have said that linux-next is for patches that have passed
review and unit testing and are essentially ready to go to Linus (or your
upstream tree).
Then we're down to just the thinkpad ACPI nested functions patch which fits those criteria.

I will remove the other patches (since they haven't been reviewed by the appropriate kernel community yet), and we will only add patches to that branch that satisfy those rules.

Thanks,

Behan