Re: linux-next

On 02/18/14 22:07, Sam Ravnborg wrote:
The LLVMLinux project is working on changes to the LLVM/clang toolchain
as well as to the linux kernel code in order to be able to compile the
kernel with clang.
I have no objection to this, but would like to see more of these patches
reviewed by (among others) the kbuild guys (cc'd).  I also could not find
some of these patches published on lkml (where I would expect to see
them).  And the top patch has a very uninformative commit message :-(
Of course. That is the intention. I'll review all the commit
messages as well.
Please send the patches as least to linux-kbuild for review.
I almost never go hunting for patches in a git repo for review,
and this is the same for others.
Yes. The plan is to send them to the list. Just haven't got to it yet. Sorry for the confusion.

Like I said, at this point I was just asking about linux-next inclusion, and how that all worked.

Behan

--
Behan Webster
behanw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx