[RFC] mconf: suppress empty submenus

Hello,

I noticed that sometimes it happens that there are empty
submenus, and I tried to see if they can't be suppressed
by mconf (if not explicitely done by the kbuild-language).

Well, I am not sure if someone wants this change and also
if I realized all possible situations and therefore the
patch is not meant to be accepted as is but as a proof-of-concept.

Because of that I implemented the changes as a new function
menu_is_visible_new() and a helper function that walks the whole menu
structure and compares the results of the old and the new function.

I also tried to add coments to the new function which reflect
my understanding but of course might be incomplete or even wrong.

I'd be glad if someone takes the time to test and/or review
the code or comment on the sanity of such a change.

Attached is an example output of the helper function (i.e.
empty dialogs that would be suppressed by the menu_is_visible_new()).

Dirk