[RFC] add "enable" to the kconfig language

Hi all,

I have noticed that we use the following paradigm quite a bit theses days:

config <something
	select HAVE_<config1>

config <config1>
	depends on HAVE_<config1>

or similar

I was wondering if it would make sense to replace this with:

config <something
	enable <config1>

config <config1>
	depends on enabled

The advantage of this is that we would not have all the HAVE_ config
names in our .config files and the generated include files.  Of course,
if config1 does not depend on "enabled", then the "enable <config1>"
would have no effect (we may want to warn about this).

Comments?
--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx