Re: sorting of exports breaks modpost's GPL checking

Dear Mr. Beulich,

2011/7/7 Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>:
[...]
> Especially for the purpose of distros I think it is quite valuable to
> know at build time whether there's any inconsistency that would
> result in runtime problems (and you certainly don't expect that
> testing would manage to cover each and every obscure module).

I have just started working on this issue. I hope to fix as soon as
possible but the modpost.c's code isn't trivial so I'll could take
some days.

Any help by more experienced developers is appreciated.

Thanks!

Ciao,
Alessio