kbuild maintainer absent ...

Hi all.

The last couple of weeks I have been unusual busy with work-work
stuff and some private stuff too (and on top christmas is coming).
I will be absent for a few more weeks at least.

This has already impacted stuff that has been queued for 2.6.25 and
kbuild.git is not even in -mm due to a scsi bug I have introduced.

I will try to fix the scsi bug so Andrew can pick up kbuild.git
but otherwise do not see much action the next two weeks or more.

Continue to drop mails to linux-kbuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - I will
get back to these later.

	Sam
-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kbuild" in