TPM interrupt patch on LTS

Hello,

We are integrating a SPI TPM from Infineon with 6.1/5.15 LTS kernels for an
embedded platform and it is giving an error message that interrupts are not working.
There is a correction from [1] already on upstream but the patch that makes
interrupts work, commit e644b2f498d2 ("tpm, tpm_tis: Enable interrupt test"), was
not backported to LTS. This seems to be the only patch that was no backported
from [1]. I read some discussion on lkml about TPM interrupts problems but did
not get if it is related or the reason for not backporting the patch.

Do you know the reason this single patch was not backported?

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20221124135538.31020-1-LinoSanfilippo@xxxxxx/

Thanks!

Regards,
Joao Paulo Goncalves