RE: [Patch V3 3/3] spi: tegra210-quad: Enable TPM wait polling

TPM spec define flow control over SPI.  TPM device/client inserts
wait state on MISO line when address is transferred on MOSI. This state
has to be detected by reading the MISO line which needs full duplex
transfer during address phase. Tegra QSPI controller can only support
half duplex. But in combined sequence mode, it can detect wait state
inserted by TPM device and send or receive data when device is ready.
Detection happens on all transfers with TPM.