IMA appraisal with TPMv2?

Hi,

As I know, IMA appraisal with digital signature uses the public key on the .ima
keyring for verification, and the public key needs to be signed by a certificate
embedded into the kernel (CONFIG_SYSTEM_EXTRA_CERTIFICATE). While this approach
looks fine, it requires kernel re-gen and re-sign in the context of secure boot.

My question is that for IMA appraisal, is it possible to verify the signature
with the TPMv2? My intention is leverage the TPMv2 device and to avoid the
kernel re-gen/re-sign.

For signing, I know I need a tool that uses TPMv2 to sign the executable and
write the signature to the xattr of the file.

Thanks,
Clay