Re: [ima-evm-utils: PATCH 5/5] ima-evm-utils: travis: openssl gost engine

Hi Mimi,

> I left off the list TPM 2.0 --pcr support, but the kernel code for
> exporting the sysfs TPM 2.0 pcrs hasn't been upstreamed yet.   I guess
> we should wait for that to be upstreamed or at least queued to be
> upstreamed.
OK, we have to wait. BTW is the patch somewhere on ML? Is it part of this
pathset https://patchwork.kernel.org/cover/11656949/ ?

After merging Lachlan's patchset https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/list/?series=193909
I'll fix ima_ltp only for TPM 1.2 (rebase my patch https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/ltp/patch/20200527071434.28574-1-pvorel@xxxxxxx/).

> > Docker based setup shouldn't take long It's all about to find the dependencies
> > for used distros (I usually keep them in travis/ directory [5] [6]) and agree on the
> > variants (which distros, how many jobs are still meaningful, which crypto and
> > TPM libraries, whether use also: clang, non-intel archs and cross-compilation).

> Great!
Just let me know once travis non-docker is fixed and in git (in which branch).

Kind regards,
Petr