KEYS-TRUSTED git

It seems that at least vast majority of the trusted keys patches flow
through my tree to the mainline. Still, it is undocumented in the
MAINTAINERS file.

So, should I just add my TPM tree as the upstream there? Or should I
just create a new GIT for trusted keys? My TPM PR goes to Linux ATM.
Should my trusted keys PR go to David instead? That would definitely
require own tree.

With Sumit's recent work trusted keys is turning more than just being
TPM keys so now it is a good time to consider the flow... Sumit, I'm
sorry that I haven't added your first series yet. I need to first sync
up how we are going to move forward.

/Jarkko