Re: linux-tpmdd self signed kernel failing to boot with secreboot on

On 4/30/19 3:43 PM, Matthew Garrett wrote:
On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 9:28 AM Jordan Hand <jorhand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

1st Gen (SKU Number from dmidecode is LENOVO_MT_3448)

Ok, unfortunately not able to grab one of those. If you boot with
earlyprintk=efi on the kernel command line, do you get any output
around the hang?

No. The only print messages I get are from efi_printk. And they don't show up like normal kernel logs do during boot. The purple grub screen hangs and the efi_printk messages just print over the top of it.

Although now I'm wondering if the efi_printk messages I added after efi_exit_boot_services just aren't showing up because I've exited boot services and can no longer call that function (seems reasonable).