Re: gamecube adapter driver

> I've built the kernel but it won't boot, its likely a issue with my config but
> could you rebase the patch to a newer kernel.

This patch is based on next branch from the input repo:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dtor/input.git

The patch I submitted still compatible with their latest next branch.
Just to be sure I even updated my GitHub repository again to be based on the
latest commit from their branch, so I do not understand what do you mean by
"newer kernel" as it is up to date with the upstream branch on which it should
be merge.

Try to check in your config again ? I'm able to succesfully boot and test the
driver with a buildroot crafted image based on the input kernel tree and qemu.
If there is any issue related to boot with the driver it would be usefull at
least to get the kernel panic to debug it.

> Also I believe we are not
> contacting the correct person for a merge.

This kernel driver is not an HID driver but a USB driver, as such I don't think
the "NINTENDO HID DRIVER" maintainer is the appropriate to contact.
I might be mistaken but that also what the "get_maintainer.pl" script tells me.