gamecube adapter driver

Hi,

I don't think so, I didn't received any reply so I guess it is not ?
If you have some time to review the code I would be grateful.
As I said in the cover letter (which didn't linked correctly), this is
my first kernel module so there might be some basic architecture notably
on race conditions.

Also due to the way I've implemented it, if it is build as a module
it lose priority over the usb-hid generic driver as the device report
supporting hid it.

One other thing which might make the code heavier to read is properly detecting
if the controller really support rumbles, I actually ignore the bit signalling
it cause I don't know if the adapter could change it without unplugging the
controller which might lead to have to recreate the device to switch it's
rumbling capability

The patch seems to have no conflict with the current input/next branch.
If you need a branch I've uploaded it on https://github.com/Hinara/linux.git
The branch is called ngc.