Re: Regression with Lenovo ThinkPad Compact USB Keyboard

Le 04/03/2024 à 17:09, Raphaël Halimi a écrit :
Thanks, it's done. I'll test and report.

Nearly a week testing this patch (with kernels 6.6.15, 6.7.7 and 6.7.9, following Debian unstable updates) and it's working well so far.

Not a single spurious middle-click, which is not surprising since, if I understand correctly, this last patch just disables 46a0a2c and makes it optional, allowing to enable it on demand with a setting in sysfs.

And I have vertical and horizontal scrolling with the middle button working reliably (I'm not sure of what you mean by "hi-res scrolling", is it about 4K displays ?).

So as far as I'm concerned, this patch should be included ASAP in the next kernels releases (both latest and stable).

Regards,

--
Raphaël Halimi