RE: Dell XPS 13 Fn key bug?

As much as I hate to use the "you're using it wrong" card, these types of things
are usually linked to certain typing styles.  Without having dug into this code,
I would suspect that this is related to how the state machine in the EC works.
I know from previous key stuck issue reports reworking it can be fragile and
when one mob of people says it's fixed a different mob says it's broken.

At this point I'd recommend to continue to look for an OS solution.

Thanks,