Re: How to properly extend uinput API

Hi Manuel,

On Sat, Apr 30, 2016 at 11:36:24AM +0200, Manuel Reimer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm currently trying to somehow get uinput connected with ff-memless.

I am not sure that exposing ff-memless to userspace is a good idea.
Right now what we have is a supporting library for several kernel
modules and there were considerations to change it to work differently.

I'd rather userspace took care of handling dumb devices if t decided to
handle device communication instead of leaving it to the kernel.

Thanks.

--
Dmitry