Simple approach to write PS3/PS4 usermode driver?

Hello,

now I've been trying several things, but maybe I missed something.

- If I just blacklist "hid-sony", then everything is dead. No bluetooth binding, no "/dev/hidrawX". - After some searching, I found out that the core reason for this is a "hid_have_special_driver" list in hid-core.c which contains the PS3/PS4 controller. - So I thought: Maybe I can keep "hid-sony" to keep "/dev/hidrawX" and somehow detach the generated eventX and jsX devices. I've been searching /sys for about half an hour but I didn't find any way to do this. Maybe impossible?

I know that libusb may be an option, but this way I also give up easy bluetooth binding. Especially the PS4 gamepad is easy to bind. If the resulting bluetooth device wouldn't be blacklisted in hid-core.c.

Maybe someone can give me a hint. Is there any easy way to get the HID to input device translation process ported into usermode without giving up all the things that work automatically if hid-sony is active?

Thank you very much for any information.

Best regards,

Manuel