Re: [Asus UX303LN] F9 disable/enable Touchpad doesn't produce evdev event Edit

Yes, there are lots of people on the web talking about it, but I saw
no solutions... But there are also lots of Asus laptops where the
function keys do work, like my previous one, for example...

Just to be clear, the most important key for me is the touchpad
toggle, F9. The sleep and airplane mode I will never use. the screen
brightness is nice to have.  All the other keys DO work, though.

Thanks for taking this on!

I am available for more testing.

Cheers,
Bob