Xpad Driver Replacement

I created a new driver to hopefully eventually replace xpad. The driver in its current form can be found on github. Things it provides is cleaner module unload/load, possibly cleaner/more efficient code, and better LED support. There are caveats that I'd like to iron out before I submit a patch though.

For one, I do not have the original Xbox controller. I've only tested the official Xbox 360 Wired and Wireless controllers. So support for that is unfortunately missing. I'm not sure how I feel about ripping it out of xpad. What am I supposed to do about devices that I don't own?

Secondly, the Xbox 360 controllers claim to be HID compliant... this is not an HID driver. That's because the report descriptor is missing and I, unfortunately, do not know what to do about that. Some drivers like XBCD and the driver found at tattiebogle.net both provide their own report descriptor and work from there. While I'd like to do the same eventually, it will take me longer than a week to do that as I'd have to educate myself on HID and figure out what to do about the missing descriptors.

Thirdly, I have had no other testers outside of myself. And the only products I've tested are the only items in the device_id list. So, if anyone can test, that would amazing. I've posted on several forums and IRC channels for help testing or new products with unfortunately zero results. Anyone who is able to test and just use it extensively, that would be much appreciated.

The code in its current form is found on github: https://github.com/computerquip/xpad360wr

Any advice or feedback would be much appreciated.