Re: WPC8769L (WEC1020) support in winbond-cir?

Resending, now making sure I use plain text for the email...

Hi there,

2013/10/15 David Härdeman <david@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> IIRC, Juan had a hacked-up version of the winbond-cir driver working on
> his hardware back in March (the hardware seems similar enough, basically
> the WEC1022 adds some additional Wake-On-IR functionality...I seem to
> recall).

I did indeed look at this at the time. I still have the hardware,
should have the hardware docs somewhere, and can look at where I left
that hacked code at the time...

I really would have liked to merge in the support for it into
winbond-cir, but real life took over.

> But I think Juan is the one to talk to. I don't have the WEC1020
> hardware and I don't have his experience of adding support for it...

As I said, I still have the hardware around. I might get some time
around this weekend to look at it and come back with at least an idea
of what is left to be done.

Best regards,

   Juan.

:wq