Behaviour of input-polldev?

Hello everyone,

I'm in the process of writing an input driver for the Microsoft
Pixelsense (formerly Surface 2.0). The device only has bulk endpoints
and consequently needs to be polled regularly. My beta driver uses
input-polldev for this, and it appears to work nicely, however, I
couldn't find out how input-polldev behaves if one polling cycle takes
longer than expected and a new poll would already be triggered while the
first one is still running?

Thanks & BR, Florian
--
SENT FROM MY DEC VT50 TERMINAL