Microsoft Sculpt Mobile bluetooth keyboard support

Hello, I have a problem with subject keyboard.

By default it's F1..F12 keys mapped to multimedia functions, and to
type actual F keys one should press Fn. And it doesn't have Fn-lock
key to change such behavior.

I tried to remap scancodes of those keys, and it works for F1..F4, but
F5..F12 keys produces three keypresses (like Control_L + Super_L +
Tab) so I can't remap it.

I think some quirks and it's IDs should be added to hid_microsoft for
this keyboard. Currently it is handled by hid_generic driver.

I'm not a kernel hackers so can't fix it myself, so I looking for
someone (hid_microsoft maintainers?) to add proper fixes for this
keyboard.

I can send any needed debug information. Thanks.

--
Kirill Churin
Jabber: reflexing@xxxxxxxxxxxx