Re: PROBLEM: ACRUX USB GAMEPAD reports wrong value on axis 0 in certain state

Hi,

unfortunately the problem is still there with linux 3.6.8 and using
any of available calibration tools (jstest, jstest-gtk) won't fix the
issue with the 0 axis. Please help me with this issue, thank you very
much.

Greetings,
Arthur