Re: Lenovo Keyboard with TrackPoint

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 17:06:25 +0100
CC <ccomren@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I couldn't find a follow-up thread to
> http://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-input/msg15423.html
>
> Is there a reason this was not commited into the main kernel?
>
> Thanks,  CC

Hi!

I didn't get much feedback on my patch, and since 2.6.30 had a patch
that made it possible to set the sensitivity from userspace using
hidraw, I had no reason to further try getting this patch in.
There's a slightly updated version available on github.

https://github.com/bseibold/linux-2.6/tree/tpkbd

It also includes support for controlling the LEDs in the mute keys, but
this has a few problems regarding naming of the registered LEDs.

If someone wants to get this patch in, please give me some feedback and
I'll try to update it accordingly and resubmit it.

Regards,
Bernhard